Henry Bourne Private Client Adviser
Henry join the LemSec team in 2015. Henry Bourne has been working as an adviser for over 15 years. Based in our Adelaide office, he works closely with high net worth individuals and family investment offices.
Providing investment well researched investment advice for portfolio development and covered call strategies. He is also the head investment manager for boutique fund Ludlum
Services and Specialities
- Equities (Stockbroking)
- Derivatives (option strategies)
- Self Managed Super Funds Investment Strategy Advice
- Initial Public Offerings and capital raisings
- Margin Lending and Gearing Strategies
Investment StyleHenry is focused on creating long term portfolios from companies within the ASX Top 300. His emphasis is on selecting companies that have a healthy dividend yield and strong earnings growth.
- Professional Diploma in Stockbroking (Deakin University)
- Margin Lending
- Derivatives Level 1